Hello friends welcome all of you once again friends in our new post, today we will tell you that if you want to take loan online then how can you take loan from your mobile phone, then friends stay ahead in our post Before, we request you that you must read this post of ours till the end so that you can know that how you can take loan from your own mobile phone, so friends, today I am going to tell you about the loan taken from your mobile phone. Will give the same information!
MyShubhLife (previously known as Shubh Loans) gives you broad monetary help through Personal Loans, Bill Payments, SIPs, Insurance, E Gold and E Tax documenting.
1. Individual Loans
Advances for individuals with no FICO rating – MyShubhLife credit model surveys your credit-value
Credits from Rs.3,000 to 2,00,000 – Small or huge advances, according to your need and ability to reimburse
Sorts of credits – Education advance, Health and Medical credits, Home redesigns and Emergency cash
MyShubhLife offers custom protection items for our clients:
General Health Insurance
3. Ventures – Mutual Fund SIPs
Put resources into the perfect common asset and SIPs at the ideal time. Create a major gain with Equity Mutual Funds. Begin SIPs on the web and furthermore save charge by putting resources into annual duty saving assets.
Simple venture, simple withdrawal. Put resources into shared assets and SIPs on the web and track every one of your assets in a single spot. Begin SIPs online as low as Rs. 100/month
Charge Saving Mutual Funds (ELSS)
Charge saving plans can assist you with setting aside to 45,000 duty/year. They have a lock-in time of just 3 years. Other assessment saving ventures like PPF have a lock-in of 5-15 years.
4. Purchase Gold
Purchase E-Gold, beginning from Rs.100 on MyShubhLife stage and get it conveyed to your home.
5. Charge Filing
Annual Tax returns simplified and simple on MyShubhLife application with Digital Tax documenting
Just select every one of the wellsprings of your pay and e-record them precisely
6. Charge Payments
You can cover service bills (water, gas, power), re-energize portable, re-energize Fastag, restore protection, make reimbursements on Loan EMIs/Visas and do much more with bill installments on MyShubhLife application
Pay effectively utilizing your netbanking/UPI on the application
How to apply for an advance?
Apply for an individual credit in 3 simple tasks
1. Complete your MyShubhLife application profile with PAN and Bank Statement
2. Produce your free MyShubhLife Credit Report
3. Apply for a credit on the application and get cash straightforwardly into your record
MyShubhLife application associates borrowers with NBFCs/Banks. All credit applications are authorized and supported by NBFCs/Banks enrolled with RBI and their subtleties are shown forthright during Loan application. Subtleties are likewise accessible in the Loan Agreements.
Top 8 justifications for why MyShubhLife is the best application for your credit necessities
* Get advances going from ₹3,000 to ₹5,00,000
* Rather than searching for training credit, wedding advance, credit for clinical costs and some other explicit advance use MyShubhLife, a solitary application for all your fast advance requirements
* Advances to salaried workers with month to month pay as low as ₹12,000
* Get credit effectively by utilizing just a cell phone or a PC
* Simple advanced process with no desk work
* Advantageous long haul reimbursement residency from 90 days to 3 years
* Loan cost from 16% – 44% p.a. on diminishing equilibrium premise, contingent upon risk profile and advance residency
* Handling charge between 0% to 3%, deducted forthright
* MyShubhLife application is accessible in Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Hindi and English
Data on Personal Loans
Reimbursement Period: 90 days (min.) to three years (max.)
Max. Yearly Percentage Rate (APR): 78%
Agent Example of the absolute expense of the credit
This is a guide to assist our clients with understanding how EMI, interest and different expenses are determined. Real sum, residency, financing cost and handling expense will rely upon the client’s gamble profile.
Advance Amount = ₹1,00,000
Span = a year
Loan cost = 26%
Month to month EMI = ₹9,553
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1], P Loan Amount, R financing cost and N span.
Absolute Interest [(EMI x 12) – Loan Amount]: (₹9553 x 12) – (₹1,00,000) = ₹14,636
Different expenses incorporate Processing Fee (@2% + 18% GST): ₹1,00,000 x 2% = ₹2,000 + 18% GST = ₹2,360.
Absolute expenses = ₹14,636 + ₹2,360 = ₹16,996
Absolute Repayment = ₹1,00,000 + ₹16,996 = ₹1,16,996.